Electrical Careers in Louisville, Kentucky
We Offer a Career, Not Just a Job
At Corrigan Electric Co., we invite you to join our team of professionals. We offer a four-year apprenticeship training program through the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) association as well as ongoing company-paid continued education and training.
- Are you happy at your current job?
- Do you feel trapped and are not sure how to move forward?
- Not being challenged enough?
Our employees are our driving force. You owe it to yourself!
Don’t miss out on a challenging and rewarding career! We offer:
- Four-year apprenticeship training
- Continuing education
- Path to licensing
- Health dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
- 401K (employee matching retirement plan)
- Company provided life insurance policy
- No out-of-town travel
- Company-provided uniforms & boot allowance
- Company vehicles, tools & equipment to get the job done right
- Merit based advancement
- Monday through Friday work week with overtime opportunity
- Drug Free Work Place
- Family-oriented professional work environment – We are focused on the employee and the employees’ families.
Current Job Openings ?
We are looking for professional licensed electricians and service technicians for our residential and light commercial operations. Qualified applicants should have verifiable experience working with local residential electrical contractors. Local references, background checks, and drug screenings are required.
Corrigan Electric is a family-owned, local, electrical contractor. Corrigan is not a franchise or branch of a larger out of town company. We have been committed to providing excellent services to our community, our clients, and our employees since 1995.
If you have the experience needed and you are ready to work for a highly recommended company that is committed to your long-term success and continuous growth, we want to talk to you about joining our growing team of professionals!
To apply for a new career opportunity at Corrigan Electric Co., please stop by in person at:
2621 Holloway Road
Louisville, KY 40299
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No Phone Calls Accepted
*Applications are held for 10 days only.
We Are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Do you need help with electrical work?
We provide ease, comfort, and safety for your home and family!