Electrical Service Careers
We offer a career, not just a job!
- Are you happy at your current job?
- Do you feel trapped and are not sure how to move forward?
- Not being challenged enough?
Well, here at CORRIGAN Electric, we invite you to join our TEAM of Professionals. We offer a four (4) year Apprenticeship Training Program through the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), as well as, ongoing company-paid continued education and training.
Our employees are our driving force. You owe it to yourself! Don't miss out on a challenging and rewarding career. We offer:
- Pay exceeding competitors
- 4 year apprenticeship training
- Continuing education
- Path to licensing
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, profit sharing and 401K
- No out of town travel and a Monday-Friday work week with overtime opportunities.
- Company provided uniforms and vans
- Family oriented professional work environment - We are focused on the employee and the employees family
To apply for a new career opportunity at CORRIGAN Electric please stop by, in person, at:
2621 Holloway Road
Louisville, KY 40299
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 4PM
No Phone Calls Accepted
*Applications are held for 10 days ONLY
Drug Free Work Place
Go to our Contact page to get directions to our office.
Current Job Openings
Licensed Electrician / Service Tech for residential / light commercial with 7 years experience with local residential contractors. Local references, background checks and drug screening. Professional.
CORRIGAN Electric is a family owned, local, electrical service contractor; not a franchise or branch of some larger company, and has been committed to our community, our clients, and our employees, since 1995.
If you have the experience needed and you are ready to work for a highly recommended company that is committed to your long term success and continuous growth; we want to talk to you about joining our growing team of professionals.